Your personality according to colour
Have you ever stopped to analyse of your clothes, car or house? We suggest that you do, and you will discover that they are probably all in the same colour family.
That we always opt for similar colours even though it’s not our favourite colour, It’s because our personality is related to some specific colours.
Here are the meanings:
- Bold Red: You live a life through all five senses. You’re an optimist, sure of yourself, positive and very active. At work, you are competitive. You have an impulsive temperament that you should control.
- Orange: You are serious but very sociable. You need to be surrounded by people and to be part of a group. People understand you easily. You search for physical challenges like sports and you like to feel proud of your personal achievements.
- Yellow: You are creative yet you organise your life in a logical way, the same in that you express your ideas and start new projects. You analyse and critisise yourself and others. You keep your emotions to yourself.
- Green: To love and be loved is as important to you as to feel sure that people won't hurt you. You are full of hope and optimism. You need people to recognise your efforts, even if with just a simple “thank you”.
- Blue: You strive for internal peace and tranquility. You want to live in accordance with your beliefs and way of thinking. You don't like having to change your way of living to please others.
- Dark Purple: Your personal life is in order. You are sensitive, you never let your feelings show. You are thoughtful when it comes to other people's emotions. You are always ready to help others and to be part of good causes.
- Brown: Down to earth, just like the colour, practical. Lover of a simple life and comfortable with your loved ones.
- Gray: A conservative person, balanced, serious, compossed and it's difficult for people to change your mind.You'd rather settle for maintaining peace to do what you really want
Colour can also be used to achieve positive results, you just need to know how to use them:
- Bold Red: Use this colour when you need strength, to afront a difficult or risky situation. But also to suggest sensuality, physical, and sexual contact.
- Orange: If you want to make a good impression or stand out at a social event, this colour makes you feel safe, like you're at home, giving you a vote of confidence.
- Yellow: If you have an important meeting, you want to close a deal, solve a problem, be it work or love, it's an item of yellow clothing that will help you to think logically and rationally.
- Green: You feel relaxation and tranquility when you where this colour, a state of incredible peace.
- Blue: This colour is very calming, and if you need to break bad news to somebody, a blue dress will help to calm down the situation.
- Mauve: This colour is used a lot in meditation to align energy and aid concentration. If you have a trying situation to solve, wear mauve to attract possitive energy.
- Brown: This is a passive colour, it reflects assertiveness, authenticity. Use this colour to promote a clear head with down to earth ideas.
- Gray: Lawyers and businessmen use this colour as it gives a sense of neurtality and balance, it also demonstrates authority.