The 10 must have items of the season
The new collections are now in the shops. We have compiled a list of items that you can't go without this season if you want to be the most stylish possible.
1. The backpack replaces the handbag, it is the spring bag. A revolution: la de la estética sport, que ha estirado los límites de la elegancia redefiniendo qué es cool hoy. The latest item to join this look is: the backpack.
2. Neoprene, there isn't a fashion house that hasn't experimented with this look. Sweaters, skirts, jackets, neoprene is the most modern material. Even though neoprene is traditionally assosiated with the sport world it's also used in fashion to achieve quite formal and beautiful outfits, to wear out for the evening. This material gives volume and stiffness to the design. It's easy to get on this trend as you can find all sorts of “staple” items on the highstreet.
3. Dresses go “sporty”, we are seeeing more and more of the need to look “sporty”. Dresses inspired by sports kits. Being fashionable is not only about doing sport to keep in shape, the gym culture has also got to be seen in your wardrobe even when you're not working out. Rugby shirts, silk tracksuit bottoms, boxer style shorts… These are fantastic, comfy pieces for the summer.
4. The 80's bodysuit, be it cotton, in various colours or floral. Puedes encontrarlo con botones en la braguita y sin. You wear them with high-waisted skirts, con pitillos o con vaqueros. También sirve para llevar bajo camisetas “crop tops” or a simple blazer to give a more striking look.
5. Caps, with a floral Liberty print or in leather. It's something else that you can add to your outfit. It's easy to wear with you hair up or down.
6. Maxi-skirt, there are maxi-skirts out there that are more chic than hippy-chic. Combine it with a white shirt, and you won't go wrong. A trend is to wear them with a “cropped top”. There are many colours and textiles available and will be a “staple”.
7. Urban footwear, there's not a sports brand worth their salt, that hasn't brought out a limited edition or colaboration with a top designer. All the top names right now have a pair of “deluxe” trainers.
8. Pale leather jacket, we already have a black one, and maybe some other styles too (biker, rock, smart, etc). Pues ahora nos hace falta en tono empolvado. Colores más deseados el rosa palo, or nude.
9. A nude manicure, after going through all the colours of the rainbow we've come full circle, back to the basics. It's so natural that sometimes you can barely tell. These nude colours go with any colour.
10. Fringing, fringe is classic country style. People are wearing them on their leather jacket and mini skirts and even in accessories, like ankle boots and bags. Add a touch of counrty and go for a bit fringing.